Everyone ages. You can’t stop aging. But it is true that there are people who look younger than their age and people who look older than their age. The gap is getting bigger as you get older. What is the difference between the people who look younger than their age and the people who look older than their age? I think, it’s mainly from your entire life style, not from one simple thing. It means if you change your life style, you can look younger. Then what should we do?
1. Things that make you age earlier and that should be avoided!
- Ultraviolet rays
- Lack of sleep
- Food Additives
- Excessive exercise
- Lack of exercise
2. Food that is considered effective for anti-aging (food that can motivate antioxidant effect)
The good nutrients for anti-aging are protein with low fat, good lipid, Vitamin B, VitaminA, VitaminC, Vitamin E, minerals, phytochemical, and so on.
But the good nutrients especially for skin are Vitamin ACE (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E).
A synergistic effect is expected by eating together foods containing these three kinds of vitamins.
- Vitamin A – carrot, spinach, pumpkin…
- Vitamin C – red pepper, broccoli, kiwi, strawberry…
- Vitamin E – almond, tuna, salmon, avocado…
3. Having massage regularly is a big help for anti-aging
I recommend to have massage regularly, once a month or more often if you can. I believe it definitely will be a big help for slowing down the aging process. Massage helps to release stress, relax, stimulate the blood and lymph circulation, release tension, moisturize the skin, and so on.
Lets all look younger, feel more energetic and fool people with our age!